The sounds produced in the Heart Song allows a flow of contained energy to be released gently from the body, opening up space for a new flow of energy of unconditional love and healing, while having the good influence of the waves of sound on all the cells of the body and the different organs.
As practitioners, the witnessing and the support that we provide in the Heart Song session help the person receiving to be present with so-called "negative" emotions, mindfully releasing them in a safe and contained environment, without "skipping" essential steps in the healing process.
In this course, we will explore the world of our inner tones and vibrations through different physical behaviours such as breathing and moving the body with awareness. We will be practising the Heart Song technique on other parts of our body and allow a release of grief and sorrow from the cells of our body. We will follow with belief work.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Develop a holistic approach towards the healing process and allowing the use of our body and voice for attaining wellbeing on all levels
- Release a significant amount of held energy from the body to achieve faster healing and high profound intuitive abilities
- Attentive preparation of the body can help in the process of the heart song
- Facilitate and support a safe space for emotional well being
- Create a sacred space dedicated to healing and prayer
- The power of prayer and chanting as a way to communicate with the Creator of All That Is
This seminar was designed by Narayan Jyoti & Noam (Ananda) Paz using the ThetaHealing Techniques and became an approved Elective in 2016. Duration: 2 days Prerequisites: Basic DNA
, Advanced DNA
, Dig Deeper In the statements on this website and the class, there is no intention to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information is given strictly for educational purposes. In no way should the information on this website be considered a substitute for competent medical care by your physician or other healthcare professional.